Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Need a Halloween Costume?

Halloween in almost here!
Mwwhaahahaha!
Do You Have A Costume?
If you're like me, it's about this time every year that you realize you don't have a costume.Then it's a panicked me running to the costume store, realizing everything is too expensive, and finally settling on dressing up as a witch again.
I have yet to finish mine for this year, (No more witch costume for me!) But in the meantime I did a little bit of digging and came up with some cute costumes that you could DIY in a crunch!
A lot of these are kids costumes but I bet you could make it work as an adult costume too :)
Cookie Monster Tutu
Bee, Owl, and Shark
Gnome
Knight in shining armor, and Dragon
Baby Peacock
Shark Attack! 
Moose
Candy Corn
Raining Cats and Dogs
Comic girl
Smore's Family
Octopus
Kissing Booth
That adorable teenage boy in the kissing booth is my brother! Pretty cute right? 
Hopefully you found something fun to dress up as! If you already have a costume leave a comment telling us what it is! 
Love ya' people!!! Have a great day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is one good looking guy at the bottom!