Monday, October 3, 2011

Dear Stress,

I apologize for my absence in the blogging world for the past couple of weeks! I got a job at a new store and we were required to work full time for three weeks to get it all put together. Now it is the most beautiful, fun store I have ever seen! And now that the three weeks is over, I am back to part time. Which means I have time to start blogging again!
I have been wanting to do a couple projects around the house for about as long as we have lived here (which isn't really that long) and this weekend I finally got the stuff I needed to make them!!!
And then...
It all went wrong.
Have you ever had one of those days where Nothing works right? You see in your head what a project should look like but when you are done it just looks... Bad?
Today was SOOO that day.
Bad for me, but good for you! When I finish these projects I will show you all of the (many) mistakes I made and hopefully you can avoid them!
For now, take this to heart. 
I have such an on-again, off-again relationship with stress. Every time we break up I feel so liberated! But it always seems like we end up getting back together! No bueno. Kick that sucker to the curb.
And don't forget to Smile!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know what you mean about stress. It always seems to want to get back together at 4:30 am. If you find a way to break up permanently please let me know!

P.S. What are your projects?